Thursday 7 October 2010

Paper Animals and more from Mibo

I recently discovered Mibo, a lighting and homewares brand set up by Madeleine Rogers. All the products are made in the UK from their Hove seaside studio. I'd seen the Paper Animals below in a recent issue of Elle Decoration so decided to explore their website.
The wallpapers are lovely particularly Clacket Lane Grey which features small birds and berries in soft hues, perfect for a feature wall.
You can see this wallpaper in use in the home of Nicole Balch. She writes one of my favourite blogs making it lovely which is all about transforming her century old bungalow near Chicago into a lovely home.
Mibo also has a selection of screen prints, tile tattoos, teatowels, cushions and lampshades. The Aldeburgh shade is my favourite, it also happens to be named after one of my favourite places in Suffolk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...