Monday 6 June 2011

I Think We Have A Winner!

After lots of searching around pretty much every sofa retailer in the UK, I think we may have found the one! We happened to go into John Lewis with my mum and a style we had originally dismissed suddenly looked quite appealing. The reason we had initially ignored the Bailey was that it looked too low in the seat height, but my husband tried it and said it was really comfortable. Another bonus is it also comes with removable covers. Even better John Lewis' sale starts in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping it'll have at least 30% off which means we could also get the snuggler sofa which was really cosy and looked particularly good in this Lorton Ebony Tree Pattern Fabric by Villa Nova. I can't actually believe we may have found a sofa that fits both out requirements stylish yet comfortable!




(Images from John Lewis)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...