Monday 15 August 2011

Church Street Gallery, Saffron Walden

I took a trip to Saffron Walden on Saturday with my sister-in-law. It's been a few years since I had last been so I was pleasantly surprised in the choice of shops. One of my favourites was the Church Street Gallery a fantastic shop full of local artists work including many prints at very affordable prices. They feature artists such as Angie Lewin, showcasing her fabrics, cards and cushions.


I also particularly liked the Multiple and single block lino cuts by Fiona Carver shown below.


Images from Fiona Carver
I actually ended up buying this lovely Red linoprint by Zoe Badger titled 'Endless Love' for my husband's birthday, well in truth, it's more for the house but I'm sure he'll appreciate the sentiment.


Check out more of her work on Folksy, I'm also loving her Flower Power and Bookcase Linoprints.


Images from Zebedee on Folksy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...