Thursday 27 September 2012

Baby Name Print

Seeing as I'm on maternity leave, to keep my creative juices flowing, I decided to set my self some projects. The first being a mobile for Harry's nursery (see previous post), the second being a baby name print for a friend's little ones christening present. I've created a few of these before for family but I particularly liked making this one as it's bright and cheerful and for a boy.


I used my silhouette cutting machine for the train parts which have been mounted using sticky foam squares to make the stand out. I bought the letters from the local art shop and hand painted. 



All images © mrspeabod

I'm quite tempted to get started on one for Harry's room, maybe I'll put hot air balloons on that too, or is that overkill?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...